1. Displayseek OÜ, registration code 14177185, address Pärnu mnt 142, 11317 Tallinn, Estonia (hereinafter service provider) and a customer who places an order in the www.displayseek.com e-shop and identifies himself by entering his personal data (hereinafter service user) in the order, the user agreement of this e-store (hereinafter user agreement).
2. The www.displayseek.com store (hereinafter e-store) is an online store created by the service provider, through which products are sold to the service user.
3. These terms and conditions apply to purchases made in the e-shop.
4. The Contracting Parties shall be guided by laws and other legal acts and the agreement in the e-store usage agreement when regulating their mutual relations.
5. The service provider has the right to make changes to the offered e-shop service at any time.
6. The service provider has the right to unilaterally change the terms of the user agreement without the obligation to notify the service user in writing by e-mail.
7. The availability of the product displayed in the e-shop is subject to change without notice.
8. Discount prices are valid while stocks last. The service provider has the right to change the prices of products without prior notice.
9. When the product is not in stock, the e-store representative will contact the service user to offer a new delivery date or a similar product at the same price.
10. The product images displayed in the e-shop are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. The descriptions of the products in the e-shop may not be exhaustive and may contain unintentional errors.
11. Delivery time for products purchased from the e-store is 1 working day for the goods in stock, otherwise up to 3 working days, unless otherwise indicated. The user will be notified immediately of the extension of the delivery time. If the service user has not received his order within 3 working days, the service provider should be notified. Before signing the delivery note, make sure that the packaging is free of physical damage.
12. The products are delivered to the service user in accordance with the agreement with the service provider regarding transport. The user of the service has the opportunity to pick up the products at the address of the service provider.
13. If the service user has chosen to pick up the products himself, the service user will be informed by e-mail or telephone when the products ordered by him are ready for receipt. The goods must be picked up within 14 days from the moment of sending the goods ready notification. After that, the readiness of the ordered product to be delivered is no longer guaranteed.
14. If the service user wishes to withdraw from the contract after placing the order and before performance by the service provider, the service user undertakes to notify the service provider in writing as soon as possible. A written notice must be sent to the e-mail address email information and the contact information of the service user must be indicated in the letter.
15. Products purchased from the e-store have a 14-day right of return. The returned product must be free of defects, complete, in the original packaging and unused. The right of return does not extend to open-wrapped computer software and products that contain computer software.
16. To return the product, fill in the return form and submit it to the e-mail address info at displayseek.com
17. Upon return, the money will be refunded to the service user within 14 days of returning the product.
18. The costs of returning up to 10 euros shall be borne by the user of the service.
19. If, after returning the product, it turns out that the product does not comply with the terms of the e-store usage agreement, the money will not be returned to the service user and the returned product will be deposited with the service provider. The costs related to storage or returning the product to the service user shall be borne by the service user.
20. Products sold from the e-store are subject to a 2-year claim period.
21. All prices displayed in the e-shop are in euros and include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
22. The service provider has the right to change the prices displayed in the e-shop at any time. If the prices in the e-shop have changed after the service user has submitted the order and paid for it, the service provider undertakes to deliver the corresponding products to the user at the prices valid at the time of the order. The user of the service does not have the right to demand compensation for the price difference.
23. The products offered in the e-shop are sold to both natural persons and legal entities.
24. The user of the service confirms that he is at least 18 years old.
25. The user of the service undertakes to submit true data necessary for the execution of the order. The service provider shall not be liable for non-performance of the order due to incorrect data provided by the service user during performance or for any consequences thereof.
26. The service user consents to the service provider processing his or her personal data.
27. The personal data of the service user which has become known to the service provider entered upon submission of the order by the service user shall be used for the provision of sales services and products to the service user.
28. The protection of personal data is ensured by all security measures arising from law.
29. The service provider is responsible for the extent of the sale price of the product. The service provider does not take responsibility for damages caused by defective products, such as damage to property or information, loss of turnover or profit.
30. The user of the service undertakes to use the e-store service only in accordance with law and good practices.
31. The service user is fully liable for damages to the service provider, other service users or third parties arising from the use of the e-shop contrary to the e-store usage agreement, law or good practice.
33. Familiarization with the terms and conditions set out in the user agreement is mandatory for the service user.
34. By making a purchase, the service user agrees that he or she has read, understood and agrees with the terms and conditions set out in the user agreement.
35. The order will be canceled automatically if it has not been paid for within 1 working day.
36. An order for a product that is not in stock and has been specially ordered for the service user cannot be canceled.
37. The service provider shall not repurchase or exchange products ordered by the service user due to misinterpretation of product information.
38. The order invoice will be sent to the service user by e-mail.
39. Payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal service. The user of the service has the opportunity to exercise the right to pay an advance of 50% of the total amount and to pay 50% immediately before receiving the products.
40. Orders will be delivered in accordance with the agreement with the service provider (TNT and FedEx).
41. The consumer can refer a dispute with a trader to the Consumer Disputes Committee and to the online dispute resolution platform at https://www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr